A Full Circle, LearnDog Lifekludger Moment

October 24th, 2006 | by dnw |

UPDATE 2006-10-26: The podcast episode featuring the chat with Nancy is now online over at the Extraordinary Everyday Lives Show page

Nancy White is in Australia on a whirlwind speaking tour. She was in Adelaide today and Mike was playing chauffeur and tour guide.

Nancy, Mike and I took the opportunity to meet at my office in thecity and have a chat…..which we will put out as a podcast in a few days on the extraordinary everyday lives show.

Stay tuned.

Mike Seyfang, Nancy White, Dave Lifekludger Wallace
Mike, Nancy, Dave

* *
  1. No Responses to “A Full Circle, LearnDog Lifekludger Moment”

2. By Nancy White on Oct 24, 2006 | Reply

Dave, it was wonderful meeting you. I will post as soon as I can but I’m having some connectivity challenges with blogger and flickr tonight!

3. By Dave the Lifekludger on Oct 25, 2006 | Reply

Likewise was great to be able to meet and chat. Keep the stories overlapping!

4. By Christopher Carfi on Oct 27, 2006 | Reply

::waving from half moon bay::

hi, everyone!

(nancy, hope the rest of your trip rocks.)

5. By Dave the Lifekludger on Oct 27, 2006 | Reply

Hey chris….your name came up when Nancy was here in my office, looking over my shoulder and saw the Haystack logo on my blog. I’ve just now finished putting the podcast of the chat with Nancy together. Just trying right this second to get hold of Cam who’s in San Fran, so he can put the show online. Peace.

6. By Christopher Carfi on Oct 27, 2006 | Reply

excellent! glad all is well.

paz,
    c

7. By fang on Nov 24, 2006 | Reply

Interesting connections – even in the comments to a blog and looking over shoulder on a screen.

p.s. Im doing this sxip comment to show off functionality to the myedna team – note the tag, rating and other UI that facilitates interesting attention data and services.

8. By Dave the Lifekludger on Nov 25, 2006 | Reply

Well, hello myedna team! And hi UncleMike.

They may also be interested that I can and do moderate multiple comment streams from this one location with a login that uses my blog as the indentifier.

One authentication, one consistant interface for commenters and myself as administrator across three different sites. Pretty neat and efficient.

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.