This page brings together in one easy to get to place links to resources of mine that a few people have found interesting, popular or just show off some stuff I’ve done. It also includes salient articles from the archives of Lifekludger.
- Enabling Occupation – Nov 2008 : UNISA Lecture Slides [Slideshare]
- The Touch Barrier – Accessibility and usability issues around touch technologies
- I Work on the Web
- UNISA Occupational Therepy Students (Enabling Occupation) on my Life-Tools – Powerpoint – September 2007.
- Lifekludging a UMPC – April 2007
- Three Levels of Technology Access – July 2007
- Lifekludger with the olpc – June 2007
- Video Interview for The Geek Stories on Microsoft’s OnTen Network – March 2007
- e-accessibility forum presentation & workup notes (including audio) from day, for SA Govt. – March 6, 2007
- Interview appearing in the Age and Sydney Morning Herald – Nov 23, 2006
- Acer C200 Series Tablet – A lifekludger review-May 2006
- Tablet PC – a Lifekludger view-April 2006
- Lifekludger vision – first rough draft
- My life-tools articles on my personal blog-
- Article on mobile technologies for people with a disability-PDF. (Written by request of Microsoft MVP for Microsoft Newsletter article.)
- Presentation for UNISA Occupational Therepy Students on my Life-Tools – Powerpoint – September 2006.
- Presentation for UNISA OT on my Life-Tools – Powerpoint – September 2005.