SubscribeSubscribe in a reader
Subscribe by email
- Want a Lanyard for iPhone 3/4?
- Reader – Writes : A set of helpful resources
- If the iPhone 7 removes the Home button it will become less accessible
- A shape-shifting navigation device for both the sighted and visually impaired (w/ Video)
- Don’t let a disability stop you from using your smartphone
- Maker uses 3D printing to create eye-tracking wheelchair
- Reader writes: Lead needed for Second Hand adaptive bike
- Robot-building twins enable themselves through 3D printing technology
- Open source, 3D Printed, thought controlled prosthetic hand
- Special Stylus solutions by shapedad on Etsy
Tags3d printing Access accessibility app apple automatic Automation blind bluetooth Capacitive Communication control deaf Design Devices environmental control feedback fplk gesture home house Input ipad iphone keyboard mac make Makers mobile mobile phone mouse mouthstick phone review stylus ted touch touchbarrier touch barrier touchpad touchscreen ui Voice windows wireless
Like us on Facebook
- This blog is about supporting the idea of Lifekludger, which you can read about here. On it you'll find information about ideas, devices, methods and custom uses for 'everyday stuff' that could be used to adapt, build, kludge, hack or make things work for people living with disability, as well as links and opinion on useful existing devices. I sometimes rant at length about all manner of things, usually with a technical slant and always with a unique view.
PostRank Top 20
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Australia License.