SubscribeSubscribe in a reader
Subscribe by email
- In search of the Ubiquitous Mouthstick
- Faraday Stylus’ new capacities program
- App for deaf people to ‘hear’ group conversations
- Communicate Using Only Your Breath
- Reader Writes – carbon fiber mouth stick fabrication needed
- Apple’s App Review Should Test Accessibility – Marco.org
- The Great Automatic Light Saga or How to control a WeMo light from your PC
- Handsfree calling from your Mac via Dialogue
- Reader Writes: Another alternative for a touch mouthstick
TagsAccess accessibility app apple automatic Automation blind bluetooth Capacitive Communication control deaf Design Devices environmental control feedback fplk gesture home house Input iphone keyboard mac make Makers mobile mobile phone mouse mouthstick phone review stylus ted touch touchbarrier touch barrier touchpad touchscreen ui Voice watch windows wireless xbox
- This blog is about supporting the idea of Lifekludger, which you can read about here. On it you'll find information about ideas, devices, methods and custom uses for 'everyday stuff' that could be used to adapt, build, kludge, hack or make things work for people living with disability, as well as links and opinion on useful existing devices. I sometimes rant at length about all manner of things, usually with a technical slant and always with a unique view.
PostRank Top 20
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Australia License.