SubscribeSubscribe in a reader
Subscribe by email
- The Great Automatic Light Saga or How to control a WeMo light from your PC
- Handsfree calling from your Mac via Dialogue
- Reader Writes: Another alternative for a touch mouthstick
- HandsFree, a Mac app worth $4.99 in the Mac App Store, that uses your Mac as a…
- The Selfie – Remote Switch for Camera Phone
- Pressy – a smartphone task button
- Wheelchair tyres that never go flat
- Kwikset Kevo smart lock
- Ribbit wireless handset, speaker and dock for mobile phone
TagsAccess accessibility app apple automatic Automation blind bluetooth Capacitive Communication control deaf Design Devices environmental control feedback fplk gesture home house Input iphone keyboard mac make Makers mobile mobile phone mouse phone review stylus ted touch touch barrier touchbarrier touchpad touchscreen ui vision Voice watch windows wireless xbox
- This blog is about supporting the idea of Lifekludger, which you can read about here. On it you'll find information about ideas, devices, methods and custom uses for 'everyday stuff' that could be used to adapt, build, kludge, hack or make things work for people living with disability, as well as links and opinion on useful existing devices. I sometimes rant at length about all manner of things, usually with a technical slant and always with a unique view.
PostRank Top 20
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Australia License.