SubscribeSubscribe in a reader
Subscribe by email
- Special Stylus solutions by shapedad on Etsy
- Measure with Measure-It! Adhesive Tape
- Eye phone: How a app could help restore sight to millions
- 7 iPad Apps to Help Students With Dyslexia – Mashable
- In search of the Ubiquitous Mouthstick
- Faraday Stylus’ new capacities program
- App for deaf people to ‘hear’ group conversations
- Communicate Using Only Your Breath
- Commodity Environmental Control – The Smart Home and Accessibility | TechCrunch
- Reader Writes – carbon fiber mouth stick fabrication needed
TagsAccess accessibility app apple automatic Automation blind bluetooth Capacitive Communication control deaf Design Devices environmental control feedback fplk gesture home house Input ipad iphone keyboard mac make Makers mobile mobile phone mouse mouthstick phone review stylus ted touch touch barrier touchbarrier touchpad touchscreen ui Voice windows wireless xbox
- This blog is about supporting the idea of Lifekludger, which you can read about here. On it you'll find information about ideas, devices, methods and custom uses for 'everyday stuff' that could be used to adapt, build, kludge, hack or make things work for people living with disability, as well as links and opinion on useful existing devices. I sometimes rant at length about all manner of things, usually with a technical slant and always with a unique view.
PostRank Top 20
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Australia License.