SubscribeSubscribe in a reader
Subscribe by email
- Pressy – a smartphone task button
- Wheelchair tyres that never go flat
- Kwikset Kevo smart lock
- Ribbit wireless handset, speaker and dock for mobile phone
- Much awaited new Accessibility feature – iOS 7 Switch Control
- Captionfish: A captioned movies search engine
- Hands-Free Hair Dryer by AirPhysics
- Leapmotion Gestures for accessibility
- Magnetic Voice Recorder
- Wheelchair hack for foot control
TagsAccess accessibility app apple automatic Automation blind bluetooth Capacitive Communication control deaf Design Devices environmental control feedback gesture home house Input iphone keyboard mac make Makers mobile mobile phone mouse phone puff review stylus ted touch touch barrier touchbarrier touchpad touchscreen ui vision Voice watch windows wireless xbox
- This blog is about supporting the idea of Lifekludger, which you can read about here. On it you'll find information about ideas, devices, methods and custom uses for 'everyday stuff' that could be used to adapt, build, kludge, hack or make things work for people living with disability, as well as links and opinion on useful existing devices. I sometimes rant at length about all manner of things, usually with a technical slant and always with a unique view.
PostRank Top 20
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Australia License.